Summer Camp Poland
Course Fee £399 – Secure With Non Refundable Deposit Of £100
When: 10 – 14th July 2019
PLACE: SZKLARSKA POREBA – POLAND. Training takes place in various locations of this beautiful mountain tourist spot and Czech Republic in Harahov.
Total Cost of the Camp is
£399 with tactical firearms training You should arrive on 9th July 2019 In Wroclaw Poland at 12.00 for airport pick up.
We recommend flights by WIZZAIR from London Luton to Wroclaw in Poland .
You’ll be collected for FREE from Wroclaw Airport at 12.00 on 9th July 2019 by private taxi and dropped off at the hotel.
If you’re arriving later than 12.00 we can advise you on how to get from Wroclaw to the location or we can arrange a private taxi for a fee.
Drop off is on Sunday night for early morning Monday flight by Wizzair to Luton.
For the fifth time Krav Maga Midlands and FCF Krav Maga are going to run a Krav Maga Summer Camp in Szklarska Poreba in Poland.
Students that participated over the last five years know the four days are not just educational but great fun. This year’s Krav Maga Summer Camp once again will be under the command of Krav Maga Experts, Dariusz Walus and Bartosz Zukowski as well as special guest instructors. Adding to the fun this year we’ve extend camp an extra day for tactical firearms training. And we have a few extra surprises in store for you.
In 2018 we had 70 Krav Maga Students from Poland and the UK training together, in 2019 we expect camp to be even bigger.
Book your spot today and don’t miss out on :
- Expert knowledge from experienced instructors.
- Accomodation and airport transfers in Poland.
- Two excellent Traditional Polish Meals per day.
- Training in different locations twice a day.
- Mountain climbing and high altitude training.
- Great views of the mountainous Polish landscape.
- Fun!!!…Learn news skills and make new Krav Maga friends.
- A bonfire party with food and beer.
- A trip and training in the Czech Republic.
- Tactical Firearms Training (one day of training on 10th July)
FIREARMS TRAINING CONSIST:
- Safety rules on the range (Glock 17/19)
- Draw/grip/trigger work/aiming
- Single/multiple shoots
- Knee position
- Shooting in move
- Experience with AR15/M4 and AK47
For those who wants to try we offer force to force shooting with Glock FX for extra fee.
To book your place please use the button below. You can book by paying a £100 deposit and settle the rest by either instalments or cash on the day.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Please bring with you: groin protection, mouth guard, shin pads, mma gloves, 16oz sparring gloves.