REALITY IN REGENTS PARK – INSTITUTE KRAV MAGA UK MASTERCLASS
The much anticipated Institute of Krav Maga UK MasterClass, Reality in Regents Park, is very nearly here! Many of you have booked well in advance so we know it’s going to be busy – below is all the information you will need to know to get the most out of your day. We look forward to seeing you all there! [hr top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
WHEN IS IT, AND HOW CAN I BOOK A SPACE?
Sunday 5th May from 12pm – 4pm. Arrive 30 mins early to give yourself enough time to find the venue and get changed. Please note: the venue is approx 15 mins walk into Regents Park, regardless of which side of the park you enter.[button link=”http://www.kravmagaukshop.com/index.php/krav-maga-events/masterclasses/masterclass-regents-park.html” size=”medium” color=”deepblue” window=”yes”]BOOK MY SPACE[/button] [hr top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
WHAT IS IT ABOUT & WHAT WILL I LEARN?
As with all the MasterClasses, the idea is to get as many of our club members together from all our different training regions, and put to the test many of the techniques you learn in class, and for those who have not been training as long – the opportunity to learn some new skills and techniques under the guidance of the whole Institute Instructor Team.
This MasterClass will be held outdoors in The Hub in Regents Park, London. A great outdoor training facility we have used before to great success. There are great changing facilities – an on-site café for drinks and refreshments and it is just a short walk into the heart of Regents Park.
As the name suggests, this MasterClass will focus on putting your Krav Maga skills to the test in a more challenging environment. There are no sprung floors, no mats and you will be training in your everyday clothing – creating more restrictions. But because you will be under the watchful eye of the Instructor Team, and you will be surrounded by like-minded individuals, this means it will also be a LOT of fun!
[hr top=”5″ bottom=”5″]
WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING?[icon_list icon=”check”]
- Casual Clothes to train in. We suggest old clothing which you do not mind getting dirty. We also need you to bring an old jacket. If you do not have an old jacket, maybe think about purchasing something from a charity shop (try not to spend too much as it will likely get quite muddy!) You can train in jeans, combats, tracksuits – whatever you choose.
- A belt. Again an old belt (if you have one might come in useful – PLEASE don’t worry if you can’t get hold of one) as it might get pulled about a bit.
- Outdoor training shoes (we don’t want to state the obvious, but suede mat shoes would probably get ruined and heels in the ground won’t work!!)
- Sunblock (Yes, we know this is England, but we live in hope!
- Plenty of water
- Bring an old rucksack or holdall if you have one spare
- All your usual protective equipment (groin guard, mouth guard, shin guards etc…) If you need to purchase any protective equipment, you can do so at kravmagaukshop.com
HOW DO I GET THERE?
The Hub, Outer Circle
London NW1 4RU
For an interactive map and exact directions, visit the Regents Park website here.
[hr top=”5″ bottom=”5″] [button link=”http://www.kravmagaukshop.com/index.php/krav-maga-events/masterclasses/masterclass-regents-park.html” size=”medium” color=”deepblue” window=”yes”]BOOK MY SPACE[/button]